- 100% natural wood
- Wood exclusively taken from tree trunks
- With no recycled wood
- With no chemical additives
- Only the natural lignin of the wood acts as a binder due to the pressure and temperature reached in the pressing process, giving it its shiny appearance.
- Dimensions: Ø 6 x 15 – 30 mm
- Calorific value: 5,4 KWh/kg
- Humidity: < 10%
- Ashes: < 1%
- Actual: 1020 Kg/m3
- Apparent: 670 Kg/m3
WOOD PELLETS ANALYSIS
Community / Service use
SEE TYPES OF INSTALLATIONS WITH PELLETS
ADVANTAGES OF USING PELLETS
The price of pellets is more stable than the price of other energy.
It generates wealth and employment, resulting in the socioeconomic improvement of rural areas.
This fuel is nontoxic and harmless to health.
The few ashes resulting from the combustion can be used as fertiliser.
Neutral balance of CO2 emissions.
Contributes to the reduction of air pollution and climate change.
Cleaning and conservation of mountains, forests and habitats is encouraged, reducing the risk of fire.
300l x 90a x 560h (mm)
Weight: 10 Kg
1200 l x 800 a x 1.670 h (mm)
Weight: 1020 Kg Approx.
1047 Kg Approx
Weight: 1000 Kg approx.
STORE IN A DRY PLACE